A First Vice President with CBRE’s Industrial Services team, Stuart Pendley specializes in representing industrial space users and owners with their real estate needs. Utilizing creative strategies and comprehensive market analysis, he assists tenants with the selection of sites/properties, leasing space, subleasing surplus space and disposition of properties. His capabilities include lease negotiations, designing and implementing portfolio management strategies and leveraging market data to maximize client value.
Mr. Pendley has over 15 years of commercial real estate represented several Fortune 500 companies as well as numerous local Metro Atlanta companies. He has also represented institutional landlords in third-party leasing assignments.
From 2004 to 2006, Mr. Pendley was an Associate with Trammell Crow Company prior to that firm’s merger with CBRE. At Trammell Crow, he focused on institutional landlord representation, as well as corporate end-user representation.
- SIOR Georgia Chapter Board of Directors
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Young Council of Realtors, Member
- UGA Alumni Association, Member
- Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, Member
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Million Dollar Club Life Member and Phoenix Award
- B.B.A., Real Estate, University of Georgia.
- Penske Logistics
- Fortune Brands
- Dish Network
- HD Supply
- Stanley Tools
- Shaw Industries
- Yancey Bros