Steve Doherty is an Executive Vice President for Debt & Structured Finance in Philadelphia. He is responsible for origination and underwriting of commercial real estate transactions for Life Insurance companies, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Banks and other third party capital sources in the Philadelphia region and throughout the country.
In his thirty year career, he has managed mortgage banking offices, which have produced more than $13 billion in transactions including generating $3 billion personally. Prior to joining CBRE, he was co-manager of Berkadia Commercial Real Estate in Philadelphia and its predecessor GMAC Commercial Mortgage for eleven years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Center for Grieving Children, Board Chair
- Breathing Room Foundation, President of the Board
- Raised over $900,000 for The Julianna Hike Fund ( Philadelphia Foundation)
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- St. Joseph's University, Masters of Business Administration