Steve Rigby serves as Managing Director for the 17-person Advisory & Transaction Services team of CBRE in Dallas, Texas. One of a select few teams across the CBRE U.S. platform with dedicated resources, a proven track record and corporate support to deliver portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, globally. Through a dedicated account management structure, Mr. Rigby is responsible for ensuring quality, consistency and continuity throughout a service delivery model that encompasses multiple integrated services over a broad geographical platform.
Steve has a proven track record of developing and expanding significant corporate client relationships throughout his 30-year career with CBRE, completing assignments in excess of 53 million square feet. His successful leadership in the marketing and delivery of process-driven, multi-market corporate real estate services has been accomplished by combining his commercial real estate knowledge along with strong accounting and financial skills.
- CBRE "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” - The “Beban” is bestowed annually and is CBRE's highest award recognizing the CBRE team or individual who has consistently demonstrated excellence in service and leadership, and the personal qualities of collaboration, integrity and responsibility.
- D CEO, “Best Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Dallas,” 2009-2019
- CBRE National and DFW Recognition Conferences
- CBRE DFW Appreciation Award – “Rainmaker Award”
- CBRE GCS “Account Transaction Management,” Nominee
- CBRE GCS “Account Excellence,” Award Winner
- CBRE Emerging Leaders, Participant
- CBRE DFW, Advisory Board
- CBRE DFW, Steering Committee
- Southern Methodist University, Master of Business Administration, Corporate Real Estate and Finance
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Petroleum Land Management
- Toshiba US