Steve serves as leader of CBRE Boston Consulting. In this role, he is charged with expanding CBRE’s agency leasing, tenant advisory, and capital markets throughout the region. Steve also directs the CBRE Life Science Practice Group in the Northeast division.
During his 20-year career in commercial real estate, Steve has counseled many of the world’s most advanced life science and technology organizations, from start-ups to multi-national corporations. His experience in the Cambridge market—one of the top life science clusters in the world—has made him a leading expert on life science-related commercial real estate issues. Prior to joining CBRE, he was a founding partner of Richards Barry Joyce & Partners, which was acquired by Transwestern in 2013. Prior to RBJ, he was a Vice President at Trammell Crow Company.
|BioMed Realty (Blackstone Trust)
||Janus Property Company
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
||Normandy Real Estate Partners
||Longfellow Real Estate Partners
||Taconic Investment Partners
||Vornado Realty Trust
||NB Development Group
||New England Development
||Johnson & Johnson
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Boston Museum of Science, Board of Overseers
- 2018 Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Life Science Deal of the Year (represented Shire)
- 2017 CBA Creative Deal of the Year, Boston Celtics Practice Facility (represented New Balance)
- 2017 CBA Life Science Deal of the Year (represented Baxalta & Biomed)
- 2016 CBA Creative Deal of the Year, Boston Bruins Practice Facility (represented New Balance)
- 2016 CBA Life Science Deal of the Year (represented Alnylam & Biomed)
- 2015 CBA Office Deal of the Year (represented Baxalta & Biomed)
- 2014 CBA Life Science Deal of the Year (represented MIT)
- College of William & Mary, B.A. in Business