As a Senior Project Manager with the CBRE Project Management Group in Phoenix, Steve Bowen is responsible for overseeing construction Projects for ground up, tenant improvement and landlord capital projects in a wide range of commercial office, petroleum, retail, fast food, pharmaceutical and hospital properties. His full range of capabilities include construction management, risk management, quality assurance, budgeting control, scheduling, design oversight and Logistics.
Steve’s 26+ years of the Western States in all areas of Construction experience is proof of a driven focus to get the job done right, on time and on budget. Steve provides success in relationship development, creative thinking, strong insight to identify and remedy plan errors before they reach the field, saving time and money.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- Previously, Project Manager for Advance Auto Parts, Jack in the Bx, CVS Pharmacy, CSK Auto and Honor Health. Steve was responsible for various sizes and types of Ground up, tenant improvement, utility design, multi-tenant plaza’s and capital projects for both Corporate, Franchise and property management firms from practically every state west of Wisconsin, Inc. Hawaii and Alaska.
- Licensed Private Pilot and owner
- Former US Navel Anti warfare operator and Search and Rescue Diver
- Bachelor of Science – Ferrum College, Ferrum VA
- Wendy’s, Denver CO. & Phoenix, 35,200 SF
- CVS Pharmacy, Phoenix & Las Vegas, 366,800 SF
- McDonalds, Phoenix & Yuma, AZ, 168,000 SF
- Honor Health, Scottsdale & Deer Valley, 126,000 SF
- Chase Banks, Phoenix, 46,000 SF
- Jack in the box, Western United states, 1,610,000 SF
- CVS Pharmacy
- Jack in the Box
- Carl’s Jr.
- Corner Bakery Café
- Honor Health
- Aaron’s Rent
- Various Car Washes
- Salad N Go
- Chase Banks
- CSK Auto Parts
- Advance Auto Parts
- Zipps Sports Bar