Stephen Morris began his career in 2015 as an Associate at JLL, working with their Office Agency team. Focusing on Landlord representation, Stephen has marketed a spectrum of office properties from historic conversions such as Tyler Village, the 185,000 SF converted warehouse asset, to pre-leasing the 160,000 SF office component for Pinecrest, Cleveland’s newest mixed-use development in Orange Village, OH. Stephen has expertise in advising both local and national Landlords, strategic planning, and managing corporate real estate portfolios.
Stephen’s education background in finance brings a unique perspective to clients, communicating bottom-line terms and assist in deconstructing the qualitative and ultimately maximize the value of Client’s commercial assets.
Professional Affiliations / Education
- Masters of Arts in Management; Wake Forest University (2015)
- Bachelors of Arts, Wake Forest University (2014)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Ohio
- Urban Squash Cleveland Junior Board Member
- Greater Cleveland Film Commission Junior Board Member
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance City Advocates Programs
Partial Client List
- Comunale Properties
- Development Corp.
- Fairmount Properties
- Fountainhead Capital Management
- GBX, Inc.
- Graystone Properties
- Great Lakes Financial Group
- Lane 17 Design Co.
- National Interstate Insurance
- ORG Portfolio Management
- The American Red Cross
- The King Group
- The Millennia Companies
- The Spies Group
- Wald & Fischer Inc.