Stephen Hershfield is a Senior Associate on the Michigan Multifamily Team. He combines his finance background and property valuation experience to aggressively pursue disposition solutions for clients across Michigan and the region. Stephen began his career at a CBRE affiliate in 2011 where he specialized in corporate services, asset dispositions, and investment sales.
Mr. Hershfield is a big advocate of lifelong learning, shown by earning his CCIM designation in late 2018 and current training in Argus. Stephen is heavily involved in the greater Lansing business community through the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (2018 Ambassador of the Year), holds multiple volunteer board member positions, and is a mentor to many Michigan State University students.
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
- MAR: Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- CBOR: Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- MiCAR: Michigan Commercial Alliance of REALTORS®
- Grand River Connection, Board President
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- 2018 Ambassador of the Year
- Michigan State University Phi Gamma Delta Purple Legionnaire
- East Lansing Emerging Leaders Graduate, 2015
- CBRE Cares Participant
- Michigan High School DECA Alumni Volunteer (Past Board Chairman)
- East Lansing Emerging Leaders Graduate, 201
- Michigan State University, BA; Finance, Honors College
- CCIM Designation, October 2018
- Pursuing Argus Certification
- H Inc.
- HB Fuller
- The Sterling Group
- Wickfield Properties