Sherman joined CBRE in March 2007 to expand the company’s commercial real estate services in Silicon Valley, which includes tenant representation, corporate services, landlord representation, and investment brokerage.
For several decades, Sherman has been one of the top professionals in Silicon Valley, specializing in the representation of major high-tech companies and the disposition and leasing of institutionally owned real estate.
Prominent companies Sherman has represented include Boston Properties, NVIDIA Corporation, Cisco Systems, Forescout Technologies, Kilroy Realty, Delta Products, Prologis, AsteelFlash Electronics, Hines and Spectra Laboratories. Notable transactions include:
- Boston Properties in the marketing and sale of its 574,000 SF Innovation Place campus to Broadcom in North San Jose with entitlements for an additional 500,00 SF.
- NVIDIA Corporation in securing its worldwide headquarters (One Million SF) and multiple offices nationwide including Austin, TX, Durham, NC, and Boston, MA.
- Kilroy Realty Corporation in the development acquisition of LinkedIn Corporation’s new corporate headquarters of 660,000 SF.
- Delta Products in its expansion into a new 165,000 SF North American Headquarters development to be constructed as a cutting edge LEED Platinum Facility.
- Cisco Systems for their real estate facilities throughout the United States.
Sherman is consistently a CBRE top producer in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Top 275 CBRE Producer in the Nation – 2015
- Silicon Valley Business Journal - Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Agents in Silicon Valley – 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2017
- CoStar Power Broker – 2015, 2017, 2018
- ASVB Silicon Valley R&D/Office Broker of the Year – Nominee 2012
- Speaker – 35th Annual UC Berkley Fisher Center for Real Estate & Economics Symposium - 2012
- Ranked #2 CBRE Sales Professional - Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area - 2008 & 2009
- Top 100 Sales Professionals in CBRE - United States - 2008
- Admitted to the Colbert Coldwell Circle - 2008
- Sherman is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (Finance & Marketing).
- He was a member of the Board of Regents at St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Boston Properties
- Cisco Systems
- Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Delta Products
- Forescout Technologies
- AsteelFlash Electronics
- UBS Realty Advisors
- Spectra Laboratories
- RREEF Funds
- LBA Realty
- Equity Office
- Kintetsu International
- JP DiNapoli Companies
- D.R. Stephens
- Shorenstein Realty