Sheila Sipes is a Senior Furniture Advisor with CBRE Furniture Advisory Services, a line of business within the Space Enablement Group. With 20+ years of experience in the commercial real estate, design and furniture industries, Sheila works with clients to understand their specific objectives and translate them into the development of strategic bidding process. In addition to the development of the RFP, Sheila works with the Furniture Advisory Analysts to level and analyze the bid responses and present the line-by-line pricing comparison to clients.
CBRE Furniture Advisory Services maintains an extensive database of manufacturers historic discounting from projects across the country which are leveraged to validate discounting offered in the RFP and negotiate final discounting. She reviews all proposals and invoices prior to order entry and payment to ensure all project discounting is compliant with the agreement.
To date, CBRE Furniture Advisory Services has been able to achieve and demonstrate savings for its clients from 5%-28% of the total furniture budget.
Prior to joining CBRE, Sheila was in Project Management with a concentration on furniture procurement, product selection and contract negotiation.
- Art Institute of Seattle, Associate of Applied Arts with an emphasis in Marketing and Management
- Baker Tilly, Madison, WI | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 105,000 SF
- Edward-Elmhurst Health, Elmhurst, IL | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 150,000 SF
- Hana, Chicago, IL | Competitive RFP + Analysis | National
- Home Chef, Chicago, IL | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 75,000 SF
- Marathon Oil, Houston, TX | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 499,000 SF
- Baker Tilly
- Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Home Chef
- Marathon Oil