Shea Campbell is an Executive Vice President with CBRE Southeast Multifamily. Mr. Campbell represents institutional and high net worth investors in the disposition of multifamily properties across the Southeast. Since joining CBRE in early 2010, Mr. Campbell has completed over $15 Billion in apartment transactions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Campbell spent two and half years as Vice President at an Atlanta-based multifamily brokerage firm. For the five years previous to this, Mr. Campbell worked with the capital fundraising team of Wells Real Estate Funds. The youngest Assistant Vice President at Wells REF, he and his team consistently finished in the top three of thirty teams in total production—helping Wells REF raise in excess of $1billion in both 2005 and 2006.
Shea serves on the Board of Directors for Open Doors Atlanta, a non-profit organization focused on connecting people with permanent, stable housing. He also organizes and speaks at the Atlanta Apartment Association’s bi-annual Market Outlook which draws attendance from 600+ industry professionals. Shea is an active member on both the University of Georgia’s Real Estate Alumni Steering Committee and East Lake Foundation’s Shamrock Society.
- B.B.A., Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
Honors | Recognition | Affiliations
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Open Doors Atlanta, Board of Directors
- Atlanta Apartment Association, Guest Speaker
- East Lake Foundation – Shamrock Society
- UGA Real Estate Alumni Steering Committee