Shay Pope joined CBRE in February 2013. Prior to joining CBRE, Shay was at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Miami office. Mr. Pope has 10 years of experience, having previously served as a member of Trammell Crow Company’s Corporate Advisory Services (CAS) practice where he advised a number of high profile clients such as American Express, Bank of America and Fidelity Investments.
Mr. Pope exclusively advises a diverse base of industries ranging from law firms, financial services, technology, media and healthcare-related corporations, helping them develop and execute strategic estate plans designed to increase profitability and operational efficiencies while aligning a firm’s real estate portfolio with short and long term financial, operational and labor objectives.
While at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Mr. Pope had worked with many prominent corporations such as URS, McKinsey & Co., Assurant Health, Wealth and Tax Advisory Services (WTAS) and Temenos Group AG. Since his entry into the industry in 2001, Mr. Pope has been involved in over 1.5 million square feet of lease transactions.
- Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Florida
- Florida Real Estate License
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) from CoreNet Global, a designation that provides essential skills to focus on critical business issues and the mission of the CRE organization in relation to corporate goals.
- Bank United -- 280,000 SF, Portfolio Structure
- Kaplan -- 230,000 SF, Multiple Locations
- Sheridan Healthcare -- 120,000 SF
- Moneygram International -- 110,000 SF
- PRC -- 78,000 SF
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide -- 75,000 SF
- Avaya, Inc -- 53,000 SF
- Interval International -- 40,000 SF (another 60,000 SF active)
- Univision Communications -- 34,000 SF
- ADT -- 30,000 SF
- Neoris (Cemex)
- Interval International
- OHL (Obrascon Huarte Lain, S.A.)
- Kluger Peretz Kaplan & Berlin P.L.
- Waypoint Homes