Located in Newport Beach, California, Shaun represents a range of clients from institutional real estate funds to local private capital investors. Moothart assesses the unique needs of each client and provide a tailored financing solution to the borrower’s specific ownership strategy. Leveraging CBRE’s extensive life insurance company, CMBS, commercial bank and bridge lending relationships, Moothart and his team customize capital to maximize flexibility and return on investment. With expertise across the major asset classes and capital structures, Moothart’s team in concert with the CBRE capital markets platform offer clients a full range of commercial real estate advisory capabilities.
Over the past 16 years, Moothart has successfully played a key role in the origination, underwriting and closing of debt and equity transactions valued in excess of $3 billion. Shaun is active in the community and has raised over $250,000 for the University of San Diego’s endowment, on behalf of the Daniel Burkett Memorial Scholarship.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of California
- Member of Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of NAIOP
- Member of NAIOP Young Professionals Group Committee
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the CBRE DSF G-20 Group
- Co-founder of the Daniel L. Burkett Memorial Scholarship
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration, Emphasis in Real Estate and Finance
- Shaun is active in the community and has raised over $250,000 for the University of San Diego’s endowment, on behalf of the Daniel Burkett Memorial Scholarship