Sharon Walhood serves as the Managing Director, Asset Services, for the North Texas Region, which encompasses over 61 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties. Ms. Walhood has deep knowledge and expertise in Asset Services in North Texas. She most recently served as the Senior Property Manager for M-M Properties at the 1.5 million square foot Class A Comerica Bank Tower in Downtown Dallas and led Lincoln Harris’s 2.5 million square foot portfolio of healthcare properties. Ms. Walhood also served in management roles with Crescent Real Estate and Lincoln Property Company.
Ms. Walhood serves on the board of directors for Dallas BOMA, and has served on the Downtown Improvement District and NTCAR boards. She was also President of the North Texas Chapter of CCIM and served on both the Dallas Emergency Response Team and the DID Public Safety Committee.
In addition to a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Texas A&M University, Ms. Walhood also holds CCIM, CPM and RPA designations.
- Board of Directors, Dallas BOMA
- Past President, North Texas CCIM
- CCIM Designation, Institute of Real Estate Management
- RPA Designation, Building Owners and Managers International
- CPM Designation, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Sales Agent License - Texas
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration