As a Real Estate Manager specializing in Class A high-rise buildings for CBRE, Sharon Salvatore is responsible for various aspects of property operations of approximately 610,000 square feet of Class A and Class B office property in downtown San Diego. Sharon oversees all facets of staff management, operations management, tenant services, and rent collection. She is also involved with tenant and owner relations, monthly reporting, accounting coordination, budgeting, expense reconciliations and expense control. She coordinates daily tenant services, negotiates services, supervises all property vendors, and oversees tenant improvements. Sharon also excels in the delivery of responsive customer service. Her client is City of San Diego.
- Tenant communications to establish & maintain excellent relations
- Third-party contracted services & property maintenance schedules
- Lease administration
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Capital projects
- Annual operating budgets and operating expense reconciliations; capital expenditures tracking
- Monthly financial, variance and operational reporting
- Energy consumption tracking and reporting
Sharon has been with CBRE since 2011 and has been in the real estate industry for 20 years. Prior to joining CBRE, Sharon managed Medical Office Buildings as a third-party Manager for HCP, Inc. and a High Rise Office Tower and Retail complex for Principal Global Investors. She developed and administered budgets; successfully completed the LEED EB process; built vendor relationships while competitively bidding contracts; performed project planning and oversight; demonstrated solid team leadership and collaboration. One of Sharon’s key strengths has been providing strong customer service to tenants and clients. In 2007, Sharon received the highest score for tenant satisfaction in the Kingsley Associates Assessment. Environmental sustainability has also been a key point in managing real estate and Sharon was awarded the Sustainability Leader of Year awards in 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditation
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- BOMI Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation in progress
- Member of BOMA, San Diego chapter
- San Francisco State University, B.A. Liberal Arts
- L&B Realty Advisors, LLP / 550 Corporate Center Investment Group, Inc.
- CBRE Global Investors / 550 Corporate Center Investment Group, Inc.
- Principal Global Investors
- HCP, Inc.
- Sharp Hospital