Shannon Warren joined Trammell Crow Company, serving as a graphic designer until the company’s merger with CBRE in 2006. During her tenure within CBRE Colorado’s marketing department, Shannon progressed from Senior Graphic Designer to Creative Manager before moving in the role of Marketing Manager for the Business Development side of Colorado marketing, a position in which she served for over 3 years. Within this role, Shannon led her team in new business pursuits, providing world-class experience for CBRE clients and brokers through exemplary customer service and business development/ marketing materials that drove winning results.
In June 2019, Shannon transitioned over to the U.S. Healthcare Capital Markets as a Senior Graphic Designer. CBRE Healthcare Capital Markets specializes in providing healthcare real estate investors with acquisition, disposition and recapitalization strategies, assisting healthcare providers with strategic capital planning (including monetization and capital raising efforts), and advising health systems and
physician groups in the developer selection process.
In this role, Shannon supports the team through the design of marketing materials such as offering memorandums, brochures, websites, and marketing campaigns. Shannon also assists in business development efforts through the creation of proposals, presentations and conducting property research.
In her free time, Shannon is also the founder and small business owner of Forever Colorado Co., an apparel company that she started in 2018.
- CBRE Cares Colorado, Philanthropic Committee Co-lead, 2007 - present
- CBRE Women’s Network, member
- CBRE Rising Professional Organization (RPO) Mentorship Program, 2017-2018
- CBRE National Creative/Marketing Mentor, 2017-2018
- GEM (Great Employee Moments) Committee Member, 2019 - present
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee, 2017
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee, 2016
- CBRE Internal Customer Service Award, 2016
- CBRE Denver Marketing Employee of the Year Award, 2013
- CBRE Denver Transaction Services Employee of the Year Finalist, 2008
- Colorado State University-Pueblo, Bachelor of Science; Double Major in Mass Communications and Art
(emphasis in graphic design and advertising)
- Harvard Manage Mentor: HMM Manager Training Program (2017-2019)