Shana is a licensed associate real estate broker and the managing director at CBRE|Buffalo with over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
She is well-versed in the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of commercial properties - managing a wide range of real estate transactions in Western New York and across the U.S. A member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Shana leads the CBRE|Buffalo office, building and maintaining long-term relationships by understanding client goals and objectives, and proactively responding with strategic solutions.
Shana supports CBRE|Buffalo’s commitment to the industry and community through the support of organizations such as Cornerstone Manor, BISON Children's Scholarship Fund, 43North, WNY Women's Foundation, Child & Family Services, and Compass House.
- 2019 WNYSCAR Largest Sale Transaction Award
- 2019 WNYSCAR Largest Lease Transaction Award
- 2013 Business First Class of 40 Under 40
- 2011 ATHENA Award Nominee
- 2007 NYSCAR Award, Largest Lease Transaction Award
- 2006 NYSCAR Award, Largest Lease Transaction Award & 1st Runner Up for Largest Lease Transaction Award