Scott Slappey is an Associate in CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics Advisory & Transaction practice. Specializing in representing clients occupying industrial real estate, Scott leverages his market knowledge and CBRE’s industry leading platform to create superior client outcomes. His services include site selection, lease negotiation, acquisition/disposition, and labor analytics. Scott also partner’s with CBRE’s other internal teams to support his clients in tax and incentives negotiations, project management, and lease administration.
Scott has a bachelor’s degree from Miami University (OH) where he played division 1 baseball for four years. After graduation, he returned to his hometown of Atlanta to join a local industrial real estate firm. Outside of the office, he enjoys golf, fly fishing, and spending time with family.
- Georgia Real Estate Salesperson
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Bonitz Flooring Company
- Clifton Property Trust
- Computer Wholesalers, Inc.
- Fieldpiece Instruments
- Jervis B. Webb Company
- Lawrence Printing Company
- Nema, Inc.
- Pattillo Industrial Real Estate
- Ryder Logistics
- Southern Fluid Systems
- Southwood Development Company
- Spirit Delivery and Distribution Services
- Wesley International