Having played a key role in many of Cleveland’s most significant office transactions, Scott Halloran is broadly regarded as one of the most active and respected tenant advisors in the region. Since 2001, Scott has been responsible for the leasing or purchase of over 4,000,000 square feet of office space in the Greater Cleveland area. A perennial top producer at CBRE, Scott has built a career on the foundation that clients always come first.
As a trusted advisor to the senior leadership of many of Greater Cleveland’s most prominent businesses, Scott has played a key role in the geographic expansion of his clients. As the national footprint of his clients has grown, he has lead successful projects in other major markets including Denver, San Francisco, Miami, Boston and New York City.
As a member of CBRE’s Law Firm Practice Group, Scott has devoted a large portion of his career to developing and executing real estate strategies for many of the region’s most successful firms. Having completed over 50 law firms projects, Scott has developed a highly-specialized skill set that can guide partnerships through complex, high-value transactions.
- University School Alumni Association
- REAP – Visting Instructor – Negotation Skills
- "Top 5" producer in the Cleveland offices' in 2007-2015
- Miami University of Ohio
- He is a licesnsed real estate sales person in the State of Ohio
Partial Transaction List
- Key Bank, 230,000 SF - Cleveland, OH, 75,000 SF - Parma, OH, Relocation
- Tucker Ellis & West, LLP, 108,000, Cleveland, OH
- MRI Software, 100,000 SF, Solon, OH, HQ Relocation
- Ulmer Berne LLP, 100,000 SF, Solon, OH, HQ Relocation
- AECOM, 70,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- TeamHealth, 45,000 SF, Akron, OH, Build-to-Suit
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister, 53,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- AMETEK, 40,000 SF, Kent, OH, Build-to-Suit
- Connections, 38,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Pearne & Gordon LLP, 35,000 SF, Cleveland, OH, Renewal and Expansion
- Cohen & Company, 35,000 SF, Cleveland, OH, Relocation
- ReliabilityFirst, 32,000 SF, Independence, OH, HQ Relocation
- OM Group, 29,000 SF, Cleveland, OH, HQ Relocation
- Buckley King, 25,000 SF, Cleveland, OH, Relocation
- Maloney + Novotny LLC, 23,000 SF, Cleveland, OH, Renewal
- Tucker Ellis & West LLP
- Meaden & Moore, Ltd.
- Buckley King
- Cleveland Research Co.
- Alexander Mann Solutions
- Longbow Research
- Roetzel & Andress