Scanlon Wilson is a Vice President in the Valuation & Advisory Services Florida/Caribbean Group. Located in the Tampa office, Mr. Wilson has over sixteen years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the United States, with primary experience in southwest Florida. Mr. Wilson began his career in Chicago assisting a senior real estate sales associate focusing on the sale of multifamily properties on the north side of the city. He transitioned into an appraisal career in 2001 specializing in healthcare properties nationwide (independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities). Mr. Wilson moved to the Tampa area in 2003 and has performed valuations and market studies on a large variety of property types for private parties, law firms, commercial banks, and other financial institutions. Mr. Wilson has extensive experience with a variety of property types including land, retail, office, industrial, multifamily residential, hotel/motel, subdivisions, convenience store/gas stations, mini-storage facilities, automobile dealerships, mobile home parks, and medical offices.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Wilson was the Vice President of a local appraisal firm. His responsibilities included managing a team of appraisers and reviewing work product prior to client delivery.
Mr. Wilson is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and a member of the Florida Gulf Coast chapter of the Appraisal Institute.
- Florida State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – RZ 2773
- MAI designated member of the Appraisal Institute
- Member of the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Indiana University – Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. Finance Real Estate, May 1999
- B.S. International Business, May 1999
- Appraisal Institute
- Successful completion of all courses required to obtain the Florida State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license, as well as all continuing education.
- Completed all courses required to obtain and maintain the MAI designation.
- SunTrust Bank
- Bank United
- Fifth Third Bank
- Capital Bank
- Renasant Bank
- Seacoast Bank
- City National Bank
- Pinnacle Bank
- The Northern Trust Company
- Kennedy Funding Financial
- C-III Asset Management
- First Fidelity Bank