A native Houstonian, Sanford Criner has over 40 years experience in commercial real estate brokerage, development and consulting. He has directed projects as diverse as the development of DHL's national headquarters in San Francisco in only 18 months, and the disposition of 509 properties in 41 countries for Halliburton. His projects have taken him to virtually every major U.S. city, as well as Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Oslo and many other foreign cities.
- 2003-2015 CBRE Top 10 Houston Producer
- 2006-2015 CBRE Recognition Conference (Top North America Brokers)
- 2014 Houston Landmark Award - Largest Lease (1.2 MSF)
- 2008, 2011-2014 CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle (Highest CBRE Award)
- 2013 NAIOP Broker of the Year (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties)
- 2013 Top 25 CBRE North American Brokers
- 2005-2013 CBRE Global Top 200
- 2005 Houston Legacy Award – Best Headquarter Relocation (CITGO)
- Houston Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” (multiple years)
- Commercial Property News “Hot Broker” (multiple years)
- CoStar/Real Estate Forum “Power Broker” (multiple years)
- Texas Society of Architects’ Honor Award for Historic Redevelopment
Mr. Criner is heavily involved in civic affairs. He was the Founding President of both Scenic Houston and Scenic Texas and is the former Chairman of the Hermann Park Conservancy. Additionally, he is either a current or former board member of the Alley Theater, Blaffer Gallery, ArtBridge, FreshArts, Houston Arts Alliance, Houston Quality of Life Steering Committee, New Hope Housing, and the Rice Design Alliance, among others.
- Alumnus of Rice University