Sam Ha graduated top of his class at California State University Northridge in 2014. He interned for CBRE from 2014-2015 and went on to become a full-time production analyst for the company in 2016. He joined Adam Dosskey and Derek Hernandez's business lending team in July 2016, specializing in Small Balance Multifamily Loans. During his tenure he demonstrated a high level of professionalism and financial prowess.
Gifted with an extreme eye for details and organizational skills, Sam has acted as transactional manager for the team within the last two years. The team originated more than $300 million loan volume or 150 transactions since Sam's inception. He's played a significant role in every transaction the team has closed.
Sam possesses a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism. Clients who have worked with the team praise Sam on his level of service and determination to provide them the best experience, along with the highest degree of organization, responsiveness and accuracy. He guarantees his clients the highest level of execution certainty, from point of origination through funding.
- Chair of Finance Insurance Real Estate Chapter at Cal State Northridge
- Member, California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member, Association of Commercial Real Estate
- Member, Asian Real Estate Association of America
- Make-A-Wish Wish Connectors
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science; Fixed Income Finance (Dean's List 2012-2014)