Ryan Grant specializes in high-image multi-tenant office properties throughout San Diego County with market focal points including downtown, Mission Valley, Kearny Mesa and UTC. With over eleven years of multi-tenant office experience, Ryan has established himself as a market expert in assisting landlords and investors with all facets of space acquisition, lease analysis, disposition and overall real estate planning. Ryan provides sophisticated real estate solutions to local and institutional clients from strategic marketing, branding and asset repositioning to occupancy evaluation, financial analysis, market trend analysis and transaction negotiations.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2013, Ryan worked as an office specialist at Cassidy Turley San Diego|BRE Commercial for seven years. Ryan has been a member of the Downtown San Diego Partnership since 2012, enhancing his market expertise and proactive participation in shaping the downtown office landscape.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Developing Leader
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- Downtown San Diego Partnership
- University of Arizona Alumni Association
- California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Boys & Girls Club of Carlsbad, Board of Directors
- Arden Challenge
- Baja Challenge Benefiting Project Mercy
- Special Olympics, Volunteer
- Client Outcome Award, Advisory Service, San Diego Region, 2018
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, Bachelor of Science; Regional Development, Minor of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Business Administration