Ruben Montelongo is a Senior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser within CBRE’s El Paso Office in the South-Central Region. As a Senior Appraiser, Mr. Montelongo’s primary responsibilities include real estate appraisal and market analysis for all property types in the El Paso area. Ruben provides valuation and advisory services for a variety of property types including retail, office, multi-family, hotel, residential subdivisions, industrial warehouse/distribution, self-storage, and land throughout the Texas Region.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2019, Ruben was the Owner/Principal of RSM Appraisal Group from 2014 to 2018. Before becoming the owner of his own valuation firm, Mr. Montelongo spent 12 years as an appraiser in El Paso.
- Certified General License: State of Texas (No. TX-1337698-G)
- Certified General License: State of New Mexico (No. 03491-G)
- Certified General License: State of Arizona (No. CGA-32288)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Texas - El Paso, El Paso, Texas, 2002
- Appraisal Institute; representative classes:
- Finance, Statistics, and Valuation Modeling
Income Approach I & II
Advanced Income Approach
Rates & Ratios: OARs, GIMs & DCFs
Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use
Data Verification Methods
Small Hotel/Motel ValuationSubdivision Valuation