Roxanne Kemph is a Senior Vice President in Brokerage Services at CBRE, Inc., and has represented Landlords and Tenants in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida in excess of 20 years.
Ms. Kemph's success has not only been in the repositioning and leasing of suburban and CBD office properties, including low-rise, high-rise and office parks where recent transactions have included Cognizant, Baycare Health Systems, McDonald's, Attorney General, but also, repositioning and representing medical office buildings in the Tampa Bay area. She completes in excess of 80 transactions per year ranging from 1,000 to 75,000 SF.
Her Leasing responsibilities have also included a Class A high-rise office building in downtown San Juan, Puerto Rico. Roxanne is bilingual and an asset in the Florida and Puerto Rico markets.
Landlord Clients Represented
- Board Member of the Westshore Alliance
- University of South Florida Business Leadership Council
- University of South Florida - Bachelor degrees in Business Administration and Social Science
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Highland Oaks | 575,852 SF | Office
- Rivergate Tower | 512,447 SF | Office
- Hidden River Corporate Center | 420,719 SF | Office
- Concourse Center | 294,369 SF | Office
- Northdale Plaza | 95,019 SF | Office
- Oakview Oaks | 80,000 SF | Office
- Buschwood III | 78,453 SF | Office
- 17 Davis Boulevard | 50,000 SF | Medical
- AEW Capital Management
- Apollo Real Estate Service
- Banyan Street Capital
- DRA Advisors
- Equity Office
- Farley White
- Flagler Real Estate Services
- G.E. Investments
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Principal Financial Group
- Taures Southern Investments
Tenant Clients Represented
- HDR Engineering
- Pulte Home Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Sagicor International