Rosie Gonzales is a Client Services Specialist within the CBRE Advisory and Transaction Services. Specializing in Occupier Representation, she is responsible for marketing and the development of new business. Working under the direct supervision of experienced Occupier Brokers, Rosie assists in identifying potential clients, cultivates new business opportunities, creates and distributes marketing materials. She is also involved in transaction services and strategic planning, lease administration, as well as other day-to-day operations.
Rosie originally joined CBRE in 2013 as the Director of First Impressions. During that time, she maintained a welcoming environment for our guests, as well as supporting various Retail and Office Agency Brokers with their marketing and listing updates before becoming a Client Services Coordinator in 2014. During her tenure, she supported multiple groups, such as the San Diego Occupier Division, Accounting Department, as well as assisting other Brokers within the Occupier Division.
- Client Services Professional of the Year, 2017
- Team Player of the Year Award, 2016
- Team Player of the Year Award, 2013
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Lic. 02003188)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member
- NAIOP Developing Leaders – Member
- CBRE HLBRG – Professional & Career Development Committee, Co-Chair
- CBRE HLBRG San Diego – Field Delegate
- CBRE San Diego Women’s Network
- CREW San Diego – Member
- NAIOP DL Toastmaster’s Group – Secretary
- University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, Bachelor of Science; Social Work