Rollie Fors joined CBRE in February of 2020, bringing more than 19 years of industry experience in office brokerage. He began his real estate career in Iowa working for Ferguson Commercial Real Estate Services before joining Colliers International in 2001.
Specializing in advisory and transaction services for office occupiers and investors, Rollie has worked on some of the largest office transactions in the Kansas City metro. He is active in new business development, lease structure and negotiation, market and financial analysis, and development and implementation of strategic priorities for corporate users.
Rollie is a board member of CoreNet Global, Kansas City Chapter, and also sits on the University of Northern Iowa Real Estate Advisory Council. He graduated from UNI with a B.A. in Finance and Marketing, Real Estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Northern Iowa Real Estate Advisory Council
- CoreNet Kansas City - board member
- Leadership Overland Park
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance / Real Estate / Marketing – University of Northern Iowa
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – Kansas and Missouri
- Quintiles (now IQVIA) | 1,300,000 SF (multiple cities)
- Intouch Group | 250,000 SF (multiple cities)
- New Directions Behavioral Health | 115,000 SF (multiple cities)
- AXIS Reinsurance | 80,000 SF (multiple cities)
- Compass Minerals | 78,000 SF
- NASB | 60,000 SF
- MMC Corp. | 31,500 SF
- Gilmore Bell | 29,000 SF
- Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice LLC | 27,000 SF
- Lewer Companies | 16,000 SF
*prior to CBRE