Roger Hanks currently specializes in office and industrial leasing in Austin, Texas. In this role, he represents both tenants and landlords in negotiating the best real estate outcomes.
Highlights from his career include over 15 years of international business development with multi-million dollar sales, high end construction management and global logistics coordination and negotiations. Mr. Hank's global experience, including a history of both living and working in several Asian countries, enables him to represent clients in the U.S. and abroad who are seeking to optimize their portfolio with a multinational presence.
Mr. Hanks is an Austin native with strong community ties and an in-depth knowledge of the local market.
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Project Hope, Philanthropic Fundraising
- Travis County Citizens International Program, Founding Member
- Matrix Contracting Services
- Ethos Life
- Data Rush
- Sleep Sherpa
- Cambridge Spa
- ICS, LLC
- University of Colorado, Bachelor's Degree, Finance