Mr. Morton joined the CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services group in March 2005 as Appraiser, Pacific NW Region. He was promoted to Senior Appraiser in January 2008.
He specializes in the valuation of urban multi-family residential which includes mid-rise and high-rise mixed-use apartments and condominiums. He also has extensive experience with condominium conversion valuation.
Mr. Morton’s responsibilities include real estate appraisal, feasibility studies and market studies of multi-family residential projects for clients in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
Mr. Morton has also appraised numerous property types including Industrial, Office, Self-Storage, Retail, Subdivision and Vacant Commercial and Residential Land.
Mr. Morton joined CBRE in May 2000 as Information Management Researcher, working in real estate market research and consulting for CBRE Brokerage Services. He was promoted to Senior Information Management Coordinator in January 2003.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Seattle, Washington, Associate Member
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Washington #1101889
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Oregon #C000941
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts; International Studies
- Appraisal Institute - Successful completion of appraisal coursework in pursuit of the MAI designation of the Appraisal Institute
- Bellevue Towers – 42 and 43 story high-rise condominium project with 540 residential units and ground floor retail
- Burien Town Square – Mid-rise condominium project with 124 residential units and ground floor retail
- Sixth & Lenora Apartments – 24-story high-rise apartment project with 661 apartment units and ground floor retail
- Aspira Apartments – 37-story high-rise apartment project with 325 apartment units and ground floor retail
- Bank of America
- Lehman Brothers
- LaSalle Bank
- HSBC Bank USA
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- Columbia Bank
- Wachovia Bank
- Washington First International Bank
- Frontier Bank
- Corus Bank
- Sterling Savings Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Indy Mac Bank
- Banner Bank
- New Tower Trust Company
- Seattle Savings Bank