Josh Lehr leads Portfolio Strategy within CBRE’s Advisory and Transactions (A&T) business. In this role Josh partners with advisory teams to develop portfolio strategies that align the client’s corporate strategy with real estate objectives. Common solutions involve small office flexible solutions, workplace design strategy, labor attraction/retention/arbitrage, capital markets, incentives, etc.
Prior to serving CBRE’s Advisory and Transactions business, Josh spent 4 years in CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions business providing strategic guidance as a dedicated consultant to various F500 corporate clients including Verizon and Iron Mountain. In this role Josh focused on developing ways for corporate real estate to support the strategic mission of their business.
Before joining CBRE, Josh was the Director of Research and Analytics at HFO Investment Real Estate, an associate at VLMK Engineering Consultants, and served as a United States Marine Corps Intelligence specialist.
In Josh’s spare time he enjoys watching his children become people, reading, and endurance training. Josh has completed five Ironman events and qualified for Boston twice.
- CBRE GWS MBA Summer Associate National Steering Committee
- CBRE GWS MBA Summer Associate Campus Recruiting Northeast Lead - MIT, Duke, Cornell and NYU
- MIT Guest Lecturer, Portfolio Planning in Corporate Real Estate
- 2018 CoreNet Professional Excellence Award
Research & Publications
- Fortune 500—CRE Management Practices’ Impact on the Corporation, CBRE University
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment—Impact on US Real Estate Office Market, thesis
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Real Estate
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business | IESE Business School, Master of Business Administration
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering