Rob Ledbetter joined CBRE in 2016 and currently serves as the Lead Building Engineer for GLP's four million square-foot industrial portfolio in Austin. In this role, he is responsible for oversight of various contract services, vacancy prep, construction management, along with 24-hour response to all building emergencies.
Prior to being the Lead Engineer, Mr. Ledbetter was the Real Estate Manager on the same portfolio, with primary responsibility for approximately one million square-feet and back-up responsibility for the additional three million square-feet industrial space for three years. During his tenure on the portfolio, Mr. Ledbetter has developed and maintained a first name-basis relationship with almost all of his 150+ tenants.
Mr. Ledbetter is a native Austinite with over 30 years of Commercial Property Management experience. Prior to joining CBRE, he was the Operations Manager at Highland Mall, a one million square-foot regional mall. He served in this role for almost 14 years. He has also managed all of the branch locations in Central Texas for JP Morgan Chase. During his career, Mr. Ledbetter has managed multi-tenant commercial, medical office buildings, mini storage facilities and apartments for various ownership entities.
- CBRE, Sustainability Leader of the Year for Austin, San Antonio and El Paso, 2015
- Austin Association of Facilities and Maintenance Engineers, Member, 2006 - Present
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Austin
- President, 2005
- Member, 1985 - 2017
- City of Austin Citizen Water Conservation Implementation Taskforce, Board Member, 2009 - 2011
- BOMA International, Retail/Mixed Use Development Committee, Vice Chair, 2006 - 2008
- Real Property Administrator designation, 1991
- Austin Rodeo BBQ Cook Off, Executive Committee, 1989 - 2005
- BOMA Real Property Administrator
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- University of Texas at Austin, Accounting
- Austin Community College, Business
- State Farm
- Resolution Trust
- JP Morgan Chase
- The Rouse Company
- General Growth Properties (GGP)
- Austin Community College