Robert Dimmig is an associate real estate broker with a unique set of skills and experience through his advanced degree in urban planning and more than 28 years working in local and regional economic development. Over the course of his career he has helped companies locate sites, access public incentives, and coordinate approvals with municipal departments and agencies.
As a provider of advisory and transaction services with CBRE|Buffalo, Bob has represented clients ranging from individual investors to Fortune 500 companies providing broker opinion of value (BOV), tenant/buyer representation in lease and purchase negotiations, along with landlord/owner representation services for the lease and sale of land, office and industrial properties. A partial list of Bob's clients include: ConvergeOne, Fredonia College Foundation, NRG Energy, Rexel, and WSP.
Bob's experience means he is well-versed in the preparation of strategic plans, development of new business parks and redevelopment of brownfields, program administration, and access to grant funds. Additionally, he has been a member of multi-disciplinary consulting teams, delivering market analysis for the redevelopment of a village center and extension of a light rail transit line to suburban communities.
- New York State Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- AICP Certification - American Planning Association
- Economic Development Finance Professional Certification Program™ - National Development Council (NDC)
- Council of Urban Economic Development (CUED) – speaker at national conference
- Silipos: 35,000 SF
- Cargill, Inc.: 25,800 SF
- Rexel USA: 25,700 SF
- Fredonia Foundation: 25,200 SF
- Ferguson Enterprises: 24,100 SF
- Arcan Realty: 18,200 SF
- Buffalo Hispanic Management Co.: 12,400 SF