Bob Cutler is a Project Manager with CBRE serving on the Travelers Insurance Global Corporate Services account. Bob has 35 years of experience with the Travelers account. He began as a Travelers employee in 1971, as an electrician, and later became an Electrical Supervisor. When facility management was outsourced to Trammell Crow Company, Bob stayed on as a Chief Supervisor and later moved on to his current position of Project Manager.
- Responsible for electrical and data cabling on small renovation projects and tenant relocation projects in the Travelers corporate HQ in Hartford, CT.
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of the Travelers Hartford complex to manage the power distribution and cable infrastructure.
- Coordinates power shutdowns for maintenance and replacement of electrical distribution equipment during renovations.
- Manages task labor as related to various projects.
- Works with other project managers to successfully complete fast track projects.