Robert Bunton has been an industrial broker in the Greater Cincinnati Commercial Real Estate Market for almost 25 years. During this time, he has successfully negotiated and closed more than 600 industrial sale and lease transactions valued at well over one quarter of a billion dollars. His ongoing persistence for marketplace knowledge, penchant for detail and customer loyalty are all attributes that have helped to contribute to a continuous client repeat business over the years. CBRE’s international platform has enhances Robert’s abilities and, as a result, offers a higher level of satisfaction for his customers and clients.
Robert’s area of expertise in brokerage are inclusive to tenant representation and owner disposition of assets. He has a firm understanding of the bulk warehouse and logistics markets as well as all industrial user markets.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtor
- Member of the University of Cincinnati Alumni Association
- “Top Five” Producer at the Cincinnati Office
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors “Top 3 Commercial Brokers in Cincinnati” (2000)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio and Kentucky
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Science; Real Estate
- University of Cincinnati, Associate of Science
Partial Transaction List
- General Electric - 125,000 sq. ft. lease
- Caterpillar Logistics - 160 acre land sale
- Hayneedle, Inc. - 500,000 sq. ft. lease
- University of Cincinnati - 210,000 sq. ft. sale
- Crescent Distribution
- Caterpillar Logistics
- Formica Company
- Sun Chemical Company
- Standard Textile
- Sherwin Williams
- Borden, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Andrew Jergens Co.
- Shaw Carpeting
- Procter & Gamble
- Batesville Casket
- Cooper Industries
- Handleman, Inc.
- Avon Products
- Cox Media
- Gannett Information
- U.S. Playing Card
- Corporate Express