Robert Brister is a Transaction Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, Portfolio/Lease administration, Transaction Execution, Project Management and Facility Management. In this position, Robert expands his core responsibilities to include the management of transaction reporting and the development of improvements to Transaction Management technologies.
Prior to joining the Baltimore team, Robert has been with CBRE for over 12 years and has lead transactions and provided oversight in portfolio analysis, lease renewals, acquisition of new space, and disposition of surplus space for multiple national accounts with retail and office locations.
- Strategic Education | 100 ± Locations | National Account Management
- DISH Network | 230 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Regions Bank | 1,500 ± Locations | Global Workplace Solutions
- American Red Cross | 600 ± Locations | National Account Management
- BBVA Compass | 650 ± Locations | Global Workplace Solutions
- Charter Spectrum | 700 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Alabama
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Construction Management & Land Development, Finance), Mississippi State University
- Regions Bank
- American Red Cross
- BBVA Compass
- Charter Spectrum