Rita Soto is a Project Manager in CBRE’s Project Management Group in the San Francisco Bay Area. Rita’s responsibilities include overseeing all facets of project management for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout. Rita provides a high level of service and coordinates project consultants, contractors, and vendors on behalf of her clients.
Rita is a proven Project Manager with more than 10 years of experience in project management. She has successfully managed commercial and governmental projects with budgets up to $50 million dollars. Her experience includes managing a variety of project types: office environment buildouts, retail space, executive law offices, building systems upgrades, landscape improvements , and Workplace 360 Tenant Improvement projects. Rita’s outstanding organizational skills have consistently resulted in the successful completion of numerous projects, all within budget and on schedule. Rita is a strong leader with great attention to detail.
Prior to joining CBRE, Rita held a position as a Project Manager at SunPower Corp. She was responsible for planning and executing the construction of solar projects throughout the US. Prior to her role with SunPower Corp., she held a position with Dunmore Homes as a Community Sales Manager. While there she was responsible for the sale and construction of planned communities.
- DXC Technology – Sacramento CA - 200,000 sf - Three buildings with a total of six floors – Tenant Improvement project in an occupied space. Build out lobbies and office space for three separate business units of the State of CA. Coordination of concurrent multiple building permits and multiple floors under construction with minimal swing space available.
- Netskope – Santa Clara CA - 62,000 sf - Tenant Improvement of shell space on 3 floors at Santa Clara Square, including the management of extensive work by tenant’s vendors for AV, Security, and Furniture. Coordinated with Landlord Irvine for GC work. 1st floor fit-out from empty shell included EBC, kitchen, and training room. 3rd floor from warm shell includes main office space, conference rooms, break areas. 4th floor from empty shell was complete fit-out.
- Stevens Creek Mall – Santa Clara CA - 42,588 sf - Demised retail space into two new stores with separate utilities including a new electrical transformer. Tenant improvement LL oversight of a 16,800 SF Cost Plus retail store. Tenant improvement LL oversight of a 25,788 SF Total Wine retail store.
- Confidential Client - Palo Alto CA - 3,700 sf – Market Ready office space improvements.
- Keysight Technologies – 100,000 sf - Restack of existing office space adding 110 new workstations, lab consolidation and office remodel.
- SoundHound – Santa Clara CA – 60,000 sf - Tenant improvement of two- story building. Service included meeting coordination of all stakeholders, consultants, and contractors. Procurement of vendors for FF&E, network cabling, exercise equipment, building security, and move management.
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- Construction Management and Business Administration
- Project Management Professional Certification | PMP
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30 Certified
- DXC Technology
- AEW Capital Management
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Keysight Technologies
- Agilent Technologies
- SoundHound Inc.
- Fenwick and West LLP
- AMN Healthcare
- American Realty Advisors