Riley Simas is a Senior Associate at CBRE and specializes in the marketing and disposition of industrial, retail, office and multi-family properties throughout the greater Los Angeles area. He has completed over $30 million in real estate sales and lease transactions with emphasis on Downtown Los Angeles’ periphery markets such as Frogtown, Echo Park, Boyle Heights, Koreatown and N. Chinatown.
Riley has a keen eye for the true value of a property. This, along with his connection with LA’s artist and entertainment communities ensure a creative approach to real estate services. Riley is dedicated to attaining the best possible opportunities at the best price for his clients.
His transactions include sales for redevelopment and repositioning of traditional industrial spaces; industrial and creative leasing; and assisting clients with comprehensive 1031 Exchange opportunities. Clients vary from creative developers and private investors to business owners and traditional or creative users.
Area of Specialization
- Focused on high upside transactions, especially adaptive reuse projects
- Repositioning industrial properties to creative uses
- Periphery Downtown LA Markets such as Frogtown, Echo Park, Koreatown, Chinatown, Macarthur Park/ Westlake and Lincoln Heights
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute, Young Leaders Group n Licensed California Real Estate Agent
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, BS in Entrepreneurship and Real Estate Finance
- 1683 Blake Ave, Industrial, 39,000 SF Sold and Leased
- 2405-2429 Glover Place, Industrial, 29,000 SF Sold and Leased
- 1901 Blake Ave, Multifamily Land, 33,000 SF Sold
- 2057 Blake Ave, Industrial, 10,000 SF Sold
- 3050 N Coolidge Ave, 9,440 SF Sold and Leased
- 2926-2930, 2939 Denby Ave, Industrial, 10,000 SF Sold