Rick joined CBRE in 2013 as a Senior Vice President upon the sale of Fameco Real Estatewithover 25 years of brokerage, consulting, corporate real estate and store operations experience with companies such as Albertsons (Acme Markets, Safeway, Albertsons, Dominick’s, Shaw's, Von's, Randalls), Ahold USA (Giant, Stop & Shop),Giant Eagle, E.C.Barton, Aldi Food Markets, Wakefern, Floor & Décor, McDonalds Corporation, AAA Alliance, Bank of America, andSprint, among others.
Rick’s experience and expertise in the commercial grocery industry accounts for a large portion of his current practice which includes new development, large box disposition, investment sales, brokerage, leasing and Advisory, including a recent advisory assignment for the US Department of Defense, Defense Commissary Agency.
Rick has extensive expertise in site development and zoning and has appeared before numerous zoning and planning boards in NJ and PA.
Prior to coming to CBRE, Rick was a Partner with Fameco Real Estate.
- CBRE, Inc. – Top 20% All Product Line Revenue Producers – 2016, 2017
- CBRE, Inc. – Top 50 Retail Revenue Producers Award Americas Region – 2016, 2017
- CBRE, Inc. – Top 20 Retail Revenue Producers Award Eastern Region – 2016, 2017
- CBRE, Inc. – #2 Retail Revenue Producer Award Philadelphia – 2016, 2017
- Fameco Real Estate – #2 Retail Revenue Producer Award – 2009, 2011, 2012
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, CBRE Retail Advisory Council