Rick provides strategic advice to organizations buying, selling or leasing corporate real estate. Organizations who are considering substantial real estate commitments are typically referred to Rick and his team by knowledgeable industry professionals. His ability to find new solutions to complex problems has enabled him to sell or lease over 45.9 million SF totaling over $6.7 billion during his career. His determination to succeed and commitment to exceed his clients’ expectations has enabled his team to become the top ranked office team throughout the greater Orange County market area.
He has represented and completed significant corporate assignments for such companies as, AT&T, Xerox Corporation, Home Depot, OCTA, County of Orange, State Compensation Insurance Fund, Los Angeles County Office of Education, City of San Juan Capistrano, The Boeing Corporation, Ericsson Business Communication, Merrill Lynch, Yamaha, General Electric, Albertsons and Prudential Insurance.
In addition, he has strategically represented such landlords as Arden, Banc of California, Birtcher Development, Catellus, CBRE Global Investors, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers, Crown Realty, Davis Development, Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management, EOP, Granite Properties, Hines, Hudson Capital, Hillman Properties, Hutton Associates, ING, John Hancock, Kennedy Wilson, Kilroy, LBA, Legacy Partners, Lincoln Properties, LNR, Maguire Properties, Mass Mutual, Milan Properties, Panattoni, Spieker Properties, TA Associates, Transpacific Development Company, UBS and WCB.
Rick is a Non-Profit Group leader and has assisted numerous community, charitable non-profit, civic and faith-based organizations over the years, including as a board member.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle - Top 3% Nationally - Numerous times
- CoStar Power Broker - Numerous times
- Top 10 - Real Estate Forum SoCal Broker Hot List - Numerous times
- CBRE Top Office Team - O.C. - Past 23 years
- CBRE SoCal Real Estate Team of the Year
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- University of Southern California, Master of Business Administration
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, Accounting Minor
- MSU Varsity Wrestling Team