Rick Klepal is a Senior Vice President of CBRE Capital Markets and is a producer on Debt & Structured Finanace (DSF) with production expertise in both the Central and Southeast U.S.
Rick arranges debt and equity with a focus on securing debt and structured financing on behalf of his and the firm’s valued clients. Rick has a long history of collaborating with fellow professionals in various CRE disciplines throughout the CBRE organization. Primary among them, the many Investment Sale professionals with the stated goal of ensuring the best financing execution required in facilitating those closings.
Rick has over 30 years of professional experience in commercial real estate finance, much of which has been with the CBRE DSF division involving over $2 billion of capital market transactions. These transactions have involved multifamily, industrial, office, credit tenant, hospitality and retail. Rick is part of the St. Louis Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD/FHA DSF team which has extensive expertise in these Federal agency lacements. In addition, Rick has over three decades of relationships with key capital sources such as Life Insurance Companies, CMBS Investment Banks, Construction & Bridge sources and a wide variety of equity sources.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Indiana University Real Estate Club
- Indiana University Kelly School of Business - BA Real Estate Finance
- NSAD Series 7
- MAI Full Course Requirements
- University of Wisconsin
- Management Certificate Series
- Commercial Loan Documentation
- Income Taxation of Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Construction Lending