Rick Jebb is a Senior Vice President and a key member in the CBRE Manufactured Housing Group and heads the National Park Brokers for the Eastern states. As an integral team within CBRE's park specialty group has closed over 300 sales transactions total exceeding $1 Billion in actual sales volume (not including appraisal or lending). The National Park Brokers are a fully integrated team of seasoned park specialists with over 70 years of direct park sales experience strategically based from the Chicago Metro area (since 1986) and California (since 1994).
Since 1986 his focus is on the greater Midwest and Eastern U.S. markets. His intimate knowledge of the industry is enhanced by being an active owner and operator of several manufactured housing communities.
His 30 year of experience includes commercial real estate brokerage, lending, development, syndication, property management, environmental policy research, as well as business development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Rick was one of the top commercial real estate producers for Prudential Worldwide and was the first park specialist at Marcus & Millichap in Chicago. Rick has also held positions with the Institute of Science and Public Affairs at Florida State University, Balcor American Express, VMS Realty, and Buehler Brothers Inc. He is also a recurring expert speaker at park related events.
- Manufactured Housing Institute - Member
- Illinois Manufactured Housing Association - Member
- George R. and Martha Means Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at ISU - Advisory Board Member
- Economic Development Council, Bloomington-Normal, Illinois - Board Member
- Over 300 Sales Transactions from California to New York
- Total Well Over $1 Billion (excluding appraisal and loans)
- One of the top commercial real estate producers for Prudential Worldwide
- $165,000,000 Institutional MHC Portfolio
- Active park owner and operator
- Florida State University, MS Planning
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, MBA