Richard Bieniek is a Transaction Specialist with the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction execution, project management, and workplace solutions. In this position, Richard is closely involved in all aspects of the transaction cycle: advisory, planning, execution, and value add reporting. He provides support to the Account Leads by developing best-in-class real estate solutions for our clients and leverages the CBRE platform to add value to their real estate portfolio.
Prior to joining the A&T Baltimore team, Richard has been with CBRE for 3 years most recently as a Senior Field Research Analyst. In this role he tracked market statistics for the Pennsylvania I78-I81 Corridor and Metro Philadelphia Industrial markets as well as assisted in business development pursuits, client presentations, and local leasing and sale assignments in the greater Philadelphia market. Prior to CBRE, Richard began his real estate career while studying at Temple University representing first time home buyers in the Lehigh Valley, PA market as well as building his own real estate portfolio in the greater Philadelphia region. Richard’s ultimate goal is to provide world class service and a custom-tailored approach to his client’s needs.
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400 ± Locations | National Account & Transaction Management
- AmeriGas Propane, Inc. | 159 ± Locations | Transaction Management
- Williams Companies, Inc. | 5 Land Locations | Property Disposition Assignment
- Iron Heart Canning Company | 28 ± Locations | Local Tenant Representation
- IPC Systems, Inc. | 200,000 sq. ft. Globally | Local Tenant Representation
- Keller North America | Transaction Management
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Business Administration – International Business – Temple University
- AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
- Ferguson Enterprises
- IPC Systems, Inc.
- Iron Heart Canning Co.
- Keller North America
- Williams Companies, Inc.