As a Project Management Director with the CBRE Project Management Group in Phoenix, Ray is responsible for overseeing construction projects for ground up, tenant improvement and landlord capital projects in a wide range of commercial office and healthcare properties. His full range of capabilities includes construction management, risk management, quality assurance and control, budgeting, scheduling, design oversight and logistics.
With 20 years of construction experience, Ray prioritizes getting the job done right the first time, acting as a true owner’s representative. By thoroughly reviewing plans before going to bid, Ray combines a keen eye for detail and strong moral compass to identify and remedy plan errors early in the process. This method streamlines the end-to-end process and shaves off costly change orders.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- Prior to joining CBRE, Ray served as a Project Manager with a Detroit-based General Contracting firm.
- Provided internal leadership and executive oversight on numerous construction projects that ranged from $100K to $30M in size.
- Diverse background includes managing all aspects of new construction as well as interior and exterior improvements to a variety of property types, including higher education, office, banking, retail, hotel and medical.
- Former US Army Unit Supply Clerk and Armorer from 1991-1995.
- Foundations Course – PJM-1
- LBA Realty, Esplanade Complex E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix Az, 850,808 SF
- CBRE Global Investors, 7775 W. Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, Az, 1,253,760 SF
- Quicken Loans, 635 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Mi, 165,000 SF
- KBS Realty Advisors, 2201 E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, Az, 412,082 SF
- KBS Realty Advisors
- LBA Realty
- Washington Capital
- New York Life Investors
- Starwood Property Trust
- Crowe Holdings
- Northern Arizona University
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Level One Bank
- Best Western
- Quicken Loans
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Taubman Company