Randy has been working as an industrial real estate broker for 24 years. In that capacity he has represented many premier local and national companies in their quest to buy, sell or lease industrial property and has always been a top producer. Some of these clients are listed below. He has also worked as a commercial lender. This gives him a unique distinction of not only understanding the commercial real estate transaction process but also having the ability to navigate the financing function of the transaction as well. This financing experience created the opportunity for Randy to serve as a Board Member of the Metro Development Corporation, a Certified Development Company for SBA Loans used to stimulate economic opportunity for small businesses throughout the state.
Through his consistent service to the commercial real estate industry Randy has achieved the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors designation (SIOR) making him one of the commercial real estate elite.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Individual Member of the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors®, SIOR
- Past Chairman Commercial/Industrial Division of The Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- ast Member of the Board of Directors — Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- State Director — Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- ast President Commercial Real Estate Council
- ast President of the Oklahoma Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR
- Board of Directors — Metro Area Development Corporation
- Board of Directors — Commercial Real Estate Council
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, BBA in Management
Partial Transaction List
- Armstrong Relocation
- Enterprise OKC, LLC
- Halliburton Energy
- Hobby Lobby
- Lansing Building Products
- LTR Fastener & Supply, Inc.
- Malarkey Roofing
- Smith & Nephew
- Sunnyland Partners, LLC
- Universal Trailer Company
- Video Products Distributors, Inc.