Mr. Harrell, a twenty-six year real estate industry veteran, is an Vice Chairman representing both landlords and tenants with their leasing requirements.
Mr. Harrell’s experience includes representation of some of the Washington area’s most prominent property owners and tenants including law firms, major corporations and leading not-for-profit organizations. He has executed transactions exceeding 4.7 million square feet, with a value in excess of $2.6 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Harrell worked for Grubb & Ellis where he consistently ranked as a Top 20 national production leader and was the firm’s #1 national office leasing professional in 2003. Prior to joining Grubb & Ellis, Mr. Harrell was a partner in the Washington, D.C. real estate firm, Smithy Braedon ONCOR International.
- Hampden-Sydney College Alumni Club of Washington, DC (1998-present)
- Alexandria Youth Basketball Association, Coach – 2003-present
- Recipient of the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (which recognizes the top three percent of commissioned salespeople at CBRE) in 2018
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) Regional Leasing Agent of the Year; DC Leasing Agent of the Year
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Management Economics, Hampden-Sydney College in Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
- St. Christopher’s School, Richmond, Virginia