Randall Allman has passionately accumulated more than 15 years experience as a licensed commercial real estate professional, specializing in establishing strategic real estate programs for a diverse group of clients including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and build to suit opportunities of industrial facilities and land.
During his tenure, Mr. Allman has completed more than 450 transactions totalling over 10.2 million square feet. Mr. Allman focuses his expertise on the Detroit Metropolitan Airport area, which includes 21 surrounding communities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Former Licensed Illinois Real Estate Sale Person
- Active Licensed Michigan Real Estate Associate Broker
- Active Member of Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR) designation
- Active Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate
- Active National Association of Realtors (NAR)