Ramsey Feher is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group based in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office. Since 2003, he has specialized in providing strategic real estate solutions to companies and professional service firms on global basis. His expertise in pre-acquisition due diligence, strategy development, creative problem solving, complex transaction management and portfolio analysis has enabled him to deliver measurable results that support his clients’ occupational, operational and financial needs.
Mr. Feher's clients hail from a wide range of industries and operate in local, national and international capacities. To date, he has participated in over 2.5 million square feet of leasing acting on his clients’ behalf.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Guest Lecturer, The Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, Columbia University
Past And Present Philanthropic & Personal Affiliations
- Mentor, New York City Department of Education's Mentoring Program
- Co-Founder, Young Leaders Group of the Mental Health Association of New York City, Inc. (MHA)
- Benefactor, University of California, Santa Barbara Alumni Fund
University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Economics
New York University, Commercial Real Estate Program
- Adams Street Partners
Breather/Breather Products US Inc.
Capital Dynamics (USA), Inc.
Generation Investment Management
Global Risk Advisors
Huron Consulting Group
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (Various)
- Icahn Enterprises, LTD
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Legg Mason & Co. LLC
- Pandora Media, Inc.
- Partners Group (USA), Inc.
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Twilio, Inc.
- Western Union