Ralph Giordano is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s
Advisory & Transaction Services Group.
With more than two decades of commercial real estate
experience, Mr. Giordano is highly regarded in the field of Strategic Portfolio
Management and has an extensive track record of providing multidisciplinary
services to global clients. Mr. Giordano regularly leads accounts requiring a
variety of services, including Office Leasing, Project Management, Lease
Administration, Retail Optimization, Strategic Consulting, Investment Sales and
Industrial/Supply Chain Analysis.
Mr. Giordano has worked with an array of noteworthy global
clients, including Citibank, Coty, Shiseido and Random House. On the
transaction side, Mr. Giordano has managed large-scale consolidations,
sale-leasebacks and multi-market relocations.
Mr. Giordano re-joined CBRE in 2015. Prior to that, he was a
senior managing director at DTZ / Colliers ABR.
- Recipient of the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (which recognizes the top three percent of commissioned salespeople at CBRE) in 2017
- Industrial sale | Mount Olive, New Jersey | 450,000 SF
- Office renewal | New York City | 350,000 SF
- Headquarters lease | New York City | 290,000 SF
- Office lease | Los Angeles, California | 130,000 SF
- Headquarters lease | London, England | 125,000 SF
- R&D lease | Morris Plains, New Jersey | 125,000 SF
- R&D lease | Geneva, Switzerland | 100,000 SF
- Office lease | Frankfurt, Germany | 90,000 SF
- Office renewal | Monaco | 60,000 SF
- Office lease | Milan, Italy | 50,000 SF
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Towson University, Bachelor of Arts
- Random House
- Screen Actors Guild