Rachel Marks serves as the Industrial Market Practice Leader for CBRE’s Greater Boston region. She leads a team of talented professionals focused on the leasing and user disposition/acquisition of industrial real estate.
With 12 years of experience in industrial real estate brokerage, she specializes in logistics, manufacturing, and research/development subtypes. She has been a key team member in over 900 transactions, selling or leasing in excess of 60 million square feet.
Rachel provides invaluable guidance and direction to occupier and investor clients, and her expertise lies in complex financial analysis and an ability to effectively manage multifaceted acquisition and disposition services, strategic planning, and implementation of such strategy.
Among many notable transactions, Rachel and her team have been awarded the Commercial Broker Association’s Industrial Deal of the Year nearly every year since 2012.
- Boston Business Journal Industrial/Flex Deal of the Year, 2012
- CBA Industrial/Flex Deal of the Year, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- CBA Creative Deal of the Year, 2019
- Harvard Business School, Negotiation Mastery
- CoStar, Power Broker Award 2012 - Present
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Brokers Association, Greater Boston Real Estate Board, Member
- Atkins Global
- Bradford Airport Logistics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sensata Technologies
- Sonepar/NorthEast Electrical Distributors
- Clarion Partners
- DRA Advisors
- Goldman Sachs