Rabih R. Malaeb, MRICS has over 12 years of diverse commercial real estate background with considerable experience within each key area of the business. Mr. Malaeb has extensive work in asset/portfolio management, acquisitions, valuation, development, and leasing/disposition management for projects located throughout the United States and the MENA region. His assignments span a wide variety of properties and markets, including office buildings, community retail centers, regional malls, industrial buildings, residential and commercial subdivisions, apartment buildings and hotels.
Mr. Malaeb was a member of the Valuation & Advisory Services Group of CBRE’s McLean office / Washington, DC region from 2005 to 2008. He re-joined the team in 2013 after he spent four years in Development and Assets Management overseas.
Mr. Malaeb was a Real Estate Portfolio/Research Manager for a shopping malls, hotels and mixed-use community projects developer based in Dubai, UAE with projects located throughout the MENA region. Prior to his affiliation with CBRE, Mr. Malaeb was an investment analyst at EPE Holdings, LLC in Tulsa, OK.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Commonwealth of Virginia, No. 4001 013248
- Member, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, No. 1282318
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of Washington, DC Scottish Rite
- Northeastern State University, Tulsa, OK, Bachelor of Science; Finance
- Khams Shamat, 15 million SF proposed mixed-use project, Damascus, Syria
- The Wave, 6 million SF mixed-use project, Muscat, Oman
- Waterfront City, 4 million SF proposed mixed-use project, Beirut, Lebanon
- Mall of the Emirates, 3 million SF regional mall / indoor ski project, Dubai, UAE
- Mall of Egypt, 2.5 million SF proposed regional mall, Cairo, Egypt
- NOAA Office Building, Riverdale, MD
- King Farm, Rockville, MD
- The American Red Cross Building, Falls Church, VA
- Washington Business Park, Lanham, MD
- Jefferson at Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase
- UBS Realty Investors