Philip Pelok has built a reputation as a powerful advocate for his clients and an undisputed leader in the industry. Philip leads a team of professionals who offer cutting edge strategy and service to major corporations, property owners and investors in commercial real estate. The unique team approach raises the level of expertise and Philip’s clients, by extension, benefit considerably and are empowered to make the most well-informed decisions.
Philip is consistently a top producer in the Columbus market and throughout the Midwest. Philip and his team have successfully completed transactions valued at over $5 billion throughout his career. Philip’s team has been consistently recognized for its achievements and have arranged the largest transaction in Columbus each year since 2010.
Philip maintains this high level of success by providing his clients with a totally consultative approach, comprehensive market knowledge and strict adherence to high ethical standards.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- As a recognized expert, Philip is regularly quoted in a variety of prominent news publications
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Fisher Real Estate Society, Ohio State University - Guest Speaker
- CBRE Columbus Top Producer | 2004-2020
- One of 15 CBRE professionals globally selected for the HPP Executive Business Program
- CoreNet Board Member | 2019-2020
Ohio Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration (Real Estate/Finance)
Emerging Client Services Leaders Program, University of Southern California, Marshall School
Cardinal Health | 10 Mil SF | Portfolio
Nationwide Insurance | 5 Mil SF | Portfolio
Scotts | 2.5 Mil SF | Portfolio
NetJets | 1.5 Mil SF | Portfolio
Blackstone | 1.1 Mil SF | Sale
Century Link | 200,000 SF | Lease
Careworks | 200,000 SF | Lease
*Financial Services Firm | 165,000 SF | Lease
United Health Care | 165,000 SF | Lease
Mettler Toledo | 100,000 SF | Lease